As a startup, its important to be located near the money, and certain regions offer greater access to venture capitalist firms than others. Access to these firms is essential in the early stages of the companies development. When these companies gain money not only do they grow in revenue but their real estate foot print also increases. Venture capitalists continue to view the technology industry as a good investment for future growth. View the infographic below to see how location continues to play a major role in the technology industry.
- SoCal 10 top tens of 2017
- Top Life Sciences Destination Trends in 2017
- Positioning your real estate portfolio to succeed in today’s healthcare environment
- OC residential density increases with further multifamily development
- Own a tech firm in California? Locating it in OC will save a company millions