JLL has been named by the Orange County Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” for the fifth consecutive year. The award is based on the results of employee engagement and satisfaction surveys, giving honors to the most outstanding local companies. JLL will be recognized in a special Best Places to Work section in the upcoming July edition of the Orange County Business Journal along with the full rankings of the survey.
- SoCal 10 top tens of 2017
- Top Life Sciences Destination Trends in 2017
- Positioning your real estate portfolio to succeed in today’s healthcare environment
- OC residential density increases with further multifamily development
- Own a tech firm in California? Locating it in OC will save a company millions