Six consecutive years of solid growth for Orange County’s economy has people questioning whether a downturn is in our immediate future. The boom has also created real estate challenges for local businesses as the limited supply of space has driven prices to new sky-high levels. JLL client, TSW Alloy Wheels experienced these challenges first-hand when the rapid growth of their company forced them to expand in Orange County’s extremely tight industrial market. TSW’s president, Terence Scheckter, spoke with The Orange County Register about his “very hard” year-long search for a new home.
- Top Life Sciences Destination Trends in 2017
- Positioning your real estate portfolio to succeed in today’s healthcare environment
- OC residential density increases with further multifamily development
- Own a tech firm in California? Locating it in OC will save a company millions
- Fewer bricks, more clicks, & virtual tellers: Five Changes on the Horizon for Branch Banks